Are you passionate about working within the sales function in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you driven by a strong safety and quality culture? Do you have strong sales and communication skills and enjoy working within a diverse team? Then you may be our new:
Manager, Key Accounts, South America
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the sales development, sales process, customer interaction and customer profitability/agreed price level within specifically defined key account(s) aiming at meeting/exceeding sales targets and customer expectations
- Establishes and builds strong, senior level client relationships with key account(s)
- Responsible for coordinating internal activities with the account(s) and developing effective ways of collaboration with the account(s) (e.g. development projects, supply chain collaboration, forecasting methods to improve accuracy)
- Develops profitable business with designated account(s) and retains and intensifies long-term customer relationships with established accounts
- Expands sales, introduces new products / applications to accounts and organizes visits to current and/or potential key accounts
- Plans and implements short and mid-term account plans, assess the future needs of the client and prepares sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets
- Maintains CRM database and other sales tools effectively at all times and contributes to collection process when necessary to support credit management
- Coaches product management on the customer and market driven aspects of the organization's products and contributes to internal product development procedure
- Manages designated smaller regional key account(s)
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales, nonwovens or rolled goods sales is preferred
- A strong command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
The position will be a home-based office and will report to Bruce Kohlsmith, Director, Sales, Americas. We offer an interesting and independent role in a multicultural environment, support of motivated team and possibility to develop skills.
For more information, please contact Ronerio Macena, Senior Specialist, Human Resources Paulinia by phone + 55 (19) 99637 2354 or email at email@example.com.
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV by October 31, 2022, through the application link:
Manager, Key Account, South America
Why to choose Suominen?
Being a good employer is a strategic priority for Suominen. This means creating positive energy in the workplace, having committed staff, everyone doing as they promise, and providing a fair environment in which everyone is treated equally and fairly.
A safe workplace and employee wellbeing are our top priorities. We encourage everyone to create a positive atmosphere and discuss matters openly. Our working culture is flexible.
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes as well as for medical and hygiene products. The products made of Suominen’s nonwovens bring added value to the daily life of consumers worldwide. Suominen is the global market leader in nonwovens for wipes and employs over 700 people in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s net sales in 2021 amounted to EUR 443 million. Suominen's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Stock Exchange.