Manager, Sales, Europe
Are you passionate about working within sales activities? Are you effective, accurate and have attention to details? Do you have good collaboration and communication skills and do you enjoy working within international team?
Sales Manager, Europe is responsible for the sales development, sales process, customer interaction and customer profitability within specifically defined customers and or geographical areas aiming at meeting/exceeding sales targets and customer expectations
The position will be ideally located in Nakkila. Helsinki or other locations in Europe can be considered too.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Establishes and builds strong relationship with customers
- Responsible for coordinating internal activities with the accounts and developing effective ways of collaboration with the accounts (e.g. development projects, supply chain collaboration, forecasting methods to improve accuracy)
- Develops profitable business with designated accounts and retains and intensifies long-term customer relationships with established accounts
- Expands sales, introduces new products / applications to accounts and organizes visits to current and/or potential accounts
- Plans and implements short and mid-term account plans, assess the future needs of the client and prepares sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets
- Maintains CRM database and other sales tools effectively at all times and contributes to collection process when necessary to support credit management
- Coach category management on the customer and market driven aspects of the organization's products and contributes to internal product development procedures
This position reports to Director, Sales, Europe.
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team and possibility to grow and develop skills.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant subject
- 5 years of sales experience in international environment
- Ability to identify, establish and implement goals and priorities
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to customers and Suominen sites as needed
For more information, please contact Päivi Reiman, Senior Manager, HR, Europe by phone +385 50 3856 547 on 7th November at 13-14 EET or on 10th November at 15-16 EET.
Apply by 13 November 2022.
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes as well as for medical and hygiene products. The products made of Suominen’s nonwovens bring added value to the daily life of consumers worldwide. Suominen is the global market leader in nonwovens for wipes and employs nearly 700 people in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s net sales in 2021 amounted to EUR 443 million. Suominen's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Stock Exchange.
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
Suominen is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data about you in our online recruitment system, as well as what rights you have under the applicable laws, particularly under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).