Specialist, Customer Service, Americas
Are you passionate about providing world-class customer service? Are you organized, accurate, and have attention to detail? Do you have strong collaboration, communication, and people skills?
Suominen is looking to hire a dynamic, detail-oriented specialist to help elevate our Americas customer service team. This person will ensure world-class excellent customer service.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Receives, processes, and verifies the compliance of orders from customers and ensures customer needs are met with adherence to established processes and procedures
- Ensures customer (external and internal) satisfaction through prompt follow-up to order needs, inquiries, and challenges aiming to deliver the best customer experience
- Ensures any customer inquiry is addressed to the most appropriate company stakeholder
- Effectively interacts and collaborates with internal and external customers to solve possible order issues or challenges
- Ensures customer service and demand control reporting activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner for dedicated customer portfolio
- May act as a subject matter expert with full ownership and contribute to the development of tools and processes
- Contributes to improving and enhancing processes and procedures within the customer service area in collaboration with the customer service team.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills.
- Capable of interacting on all levels of the organization in various cultures
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving skills.
- High energy, proactive, positive mindset.
- Represents the company in a professional, ethical and moral manner at all times
- Highschool Diploma with a minimum of at least 2 years of customer service experience.
You will report to the Manager, Customer Service, Americas, and your sit place would be in Green Bay. We offer an interesting and independent role in a multicultural environment, the support of a motivated team, and the possibility to develop skills.
For more information, please contact Shannon Milliard, Manager, Human Resources by phone at +860 386 8003 or email at email@example.com.
Please send your application, including your CV, by Friday June 24, 2022 through the application link Specialist, Customer Service, Americas
Why choose Suominen?
Being a good employer is a strategic priority for Suominen. This means creating positive energy in the workplace, having committed staff, everyone doing as they promise, and providing a fair environment in which everyone is treated equally and fairly.
A safe workplace and employee wellbeing are our top priorities. We encourage everyone to create a positive atmosphere and discuss matters openly. Our working culture is flexible. Read more about Suominen here www.suominen.fi